Saturday, May 10, 2008

Super Savings Saturday!

I am new at all this, but I got some great deals this week. I don't have any photos, but here is what I did.

Walmart:
2 boxes Kashi Cereal @ $2 per box
3 boxes HBO Chocolate Clusters @ $1.98 per box
2 Johnson's Buddies bath bars @ $.94 each
2 Huggies Clean Team Flushable Wipes 42 count refills @ $1.64 each

I used the following coupons:
2 Kashi coupons @ $2 each
3 HBO coupons @ $2 each
2 Johnson's Buddies coupons @ $1 each
1 Huggies Clean Team coupon @ $3/2

I spent $1.35 oop

Target:
4 bags Malt O' Meal Tootie Fruities @ $1.99 per bag
2 Huggies Clean Team Flushable Wipes 42 count in plastic tubs @ 1.99 each
6 Johnson's Buddies Bath Bars @ $.94 each
2 Johnson and Johson Trial Size Baby Shampoo @ $.89

I used the following coupons:
4 Malt O' Meal coupons @ $1.50
2 Johnson and Johnson Shampoo any size @ $1.00
2 Johnson's Buddies coupons @ $1.00
2 Any Johnsons Products @ $2.00
1 Huggies Clean Team coupon at $3/2

I spent $4.03 oop

I also had a few other transactions that I had some good coupons for. I purchased other items that did not make them seem great to break down into a list, however I was able to do this:


Walmart:
5 boxes of Zantac @ 3.98, using 5 coupons @ $5.00 off (and got the overage of $1.02.)
2 boxes of Excederine Extra Strenght 24 count @ $2.79, using 2 coupons @ $2.00 off
(These two deals combined made these items basically free.)


Kroger:
1 Frenches Mustard @ $1.00, used a $.50 coupon that doubled so it was free
1 Frank's Red Hot Sauce @ $1.00, used a $.50 coupon that doubled so it was free
1 Frenches Worchestershire @ $1.49, used a $.50 coupon that doubled so it was only $.49
1 Reusable Shopping Bag free for designing a bag at Kroger.com

All in all, I think I did really well for being new at this. Thanks Crystal and everyone who posts at moneysavingmom.com for all the good examples.

1 comment:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Wow, you did awesome this week! I need to go to WalMart to get some of those deals. Thanks!!